Please click the name of the VENUE you wish to buy tickets for. You will be redirected to the relevant website to complete your purchase.
(NB Booking Fees may apply and are out of our control)
SEVEN MORE STORIES FROM THE WORLD OF “FEEL”
WRITTEN BY HANNAH BATES, MARCUS BERNARD, PAUL BRADSHAW, FERGUS CHURCH, JACK ALBERT COOK, ALEX KNOTT & JAMES LEWIS
DIRECTED BY JESS BARTON
MARCH 10 & 11 : LION & UNICORN THEATRE, KENTISH TOWN.
box office - terms and conditions
1) All tickets are non refundable except in case of performance cancellation and may not be transferred.
2) Please present your ticket at the Theatre box office to gain entry to the venue.
3) Latecomers will not be permitted until a suitable break in the performance. Rights of admission reserved.
4) Door sales are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
5) Tickets are administered by a third party vendor. Proforca Theatre Company cannot be held liability for any loss, damage or other issue caused through the use of a third party.
6) For further information on Tickets, ticket conditions of sale and more information, please see the relevant page on the See Tickets website.
7) Restrictions on the taking of drinks / glassware into the theatre may apply. Check venue for details.